Everyone has darkness in them. Those things deep down inside that we fear, that we can't control. It seems the more you try to suppress or control of them, the the more they seem to show themselves. Medication after medication... therapy after therapy... counselor after counselor. Nothing seems to work. On good days you may feel unstoppable when only minutes later the darkness creeps in and of all the things you could have done that day the thought of bashing your own head through your bedroom wall seems the better option. I've never felt out of control. I've never questioned my existence. I love life. I love how I feel when I wake up and know of all the things I have to look forward to that day. But then the darkness slowly creeps in and destroys all that which is good and has the potential of making me happy. The darkness doesn't care who you are, what you've done in your life, or who you know. It come when it wants, where it wants. At home at work, on a date. Many people when they hear something like this, they automatically think of depression, anxiety, schizophrenia or any other type of psychological disorder. Everyone has a darkness. Something inside them that just isn't themselves. For some, its such an unknown thing that it scares them, makes them feel out of control. For others its something they get use to and others it is a welcome guest that they need in order to live their life the way they
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment