Thursday, January 20, 2011

Interest Piece: Coffee Shops of Utah

What makes a good coffee shop? Is it really just as simple as who has the best coffee? Or is it more than that? I have yet to travel the world but I have been a few places and as odd as it may sound, some of the best coffee shops I can remember were right here in Utah. I grew up in small town in central Utah. In my home town of Manti the best cup of coffee was in your own home. Since I had moved up to the valley my eyes had been opened to the wild world of coffee. It is nothing less than magical. As much as I like a cup of coffee in my own home when I first wake up, there is just something that is always missing. Caffe Ibis in Logan Utah offers not only a great cup of coffee but a wide variety of baked goods and other fantastic munchies. Besides the consumables, Caffe Ibis offers an atmosphere that is just inviting and warm. With the shrubberies growing on the outside walls, the .... and its perfect location just down the street from the University this is one place you'll want to visit. Its entrance is in a back alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment