Thursday, June 23, 2011
Transformers: One uggo to the next
To find a movie that is filled with everything that apeals to everyone is actually hard to find especially an "epic" type movie such as "Transformers". Typically there are one or more aspects of a film that one or more people have a hard time with. Weather certain actors, specific facts-scientific or otherwise, film style etc. Typically people compensate with their imagination and are able to over look these small discrepancies for storyline or whatever reason they may have. I used many things to get over the only one discrepancies that I saw in Transformers... Megan fox. It took everything I had to overlook her awful acting and overall appearance. I wonder what Michael Bay was thinking allowing her to push her lips out and suck air in through her teeth like fake breasted porn star you find pretty much anywhere you look in LA. Other than her nice ass there's really not much to look at. Through the entire first two Transformers films I hoped and wished that they were going to kill her character off... but no, no they didn't. Instead they focus on her a little more in the second and then in their infinite wisdom they decided to find someone a step down for the third. Just when you thought it imposible to find someone harder to look at than Megan Fox they reach deep down into the bowels of the earth and pull out the one... Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I mean my hell, they may as well a picked Rocky Denise to play Shia LaBeouf's opposite, Probably would have been easier for him to kiss. Seriously, is it because she's British? Viki secrets model? If you wanted a foreign Viki Secrets model there are plenty to pick from that do not look like Mickey Rourke after his last fight. They should have gone with Miranda Kerr, or Andria Lima etc. hell, Marissa Miller blows everyone of those other Viki Secrets models out of the water for beauty... where was her call? No, they overlook every gorgeous woman and went straight to the bottom of the barrel. Don't worry I still plan on watching the new Transformers with bells on. They are and have been excellent movies, action packed with a ton of visual goodies and so far immaculate acting from literally the whole cast except for that one previously mentioned. I just hope that Rosie's acting is better than her looks, but from the way they "SHOWCASE" her in the previews for the new movie I doubt this very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment